Sonic Electronix

Looking To Upgrade System, Need Some Help

well first, we need to know your budget for the subs+amp

He didn't ask you to pick equip out for him, you don't need to know squat about his budget. He asked what he would have to do as far as swapping in the rockford gear in place of the sony.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

either amp mentioned above would do fine although the orion would give you more power to work with and you would have more than enough left over to get the wiring and wood for you box

yea thats what Im working on now, imma get the subs either tomorrow or sunday but I wanna make sure I get a strong reliable amp that wont blow easily like that damn sony... lol

take those p3s back for 700.. forget that. id get some other woofers for that price.

where are you located at ?

Edited by cerwinvega

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i can only say that the profile amps have a really good reputation and when i was using mine that i never had a problem with it but as far as orion i have never used any of there equipment. The best thing you can do is research on both products and then make your decision

take those p3s back for 700.. forget that. id get some other woofers for that price.

where are you located at ?

South Carolina, no I didnt get them yet, but those were the ones the guy the guy recommended after checking out my car and trunk. they are like 340 a piece brand new at this store called "Xtras" down the street from my college.. and my bro is a pro at this, but im like 5 hours away at college and he workz alot soo I figured I would go online to get sum advice

heres another amp that i know souds good cuz ive got the 500.1 on two 15s but your gonna need a little bit more money to get everything

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5642

oh ok yea I can probably talk that guy down at his store anyway lol ill ask him about this one too, idk if he carries it or not but he has alot of amps but somethin tells me hes not being straight up with me but idk

owning both p3s and these i found these to be better overall

i know im gonna catch flack for this ...

cerwin vega vmax woofers. they are only 600 rms have dual 7 inch spiders and a 2.5 inc voice coil.. i can get em here for around 99 apeice. and they sounded better than my p3s .the sound quaility was much better and they got louder..

or check out what i found

http://charleston.craigslist.org/ele/1040578091.html

OR EVEN BETTER

http://columbia.craigslist.org/ele/1013500044.html

build a dual 12 box and keep one as a spare.. thats a killer price..

if your brothers such a pro then have him check the woofers out.

Edited by cerwinvega

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!