Wiring Multiple Amps Through Dist Block

I'm wiring 4 amplifiers through a dist block.

Would the fuse at the battery need to be the sum of the max amp draw for all 4 amps, then have separate fuses at the amp for their specific max amp draw??

Thanks

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

something like that, and depends on if you have a secondary battery, it just helps current flow back n forth better, but i tend to fuse a lil bit higher than sub amp fuseing cause sub amps tend to pull a lil bit more current than mids n highs amps do and it might blow the fuse, i got a second battery n im runnin a 250amp fuse i think and im good so far, i dont have fuses at the back battery cause i dont rly have room yet till i modefy it, i can put one befor the battery but not after the rear battery only about 10'' of wire leingths, but ya ied fuse somewere around how many amp fuses u got or atleast a 200amp, i got a 4way 0guage in, 4 4guage out 4 anl fuse dist block made by ma audio that might work but i unno how to ship stuff yet, but ied get a fused dist block or just fuse inline of distblock then at front battery or what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived