meade916 Posted February 27, 2009 Author Report Posted February 27, 2009 lol, I remember That night I heard this REDICOLOUS Bass echoing through that Big Cement Channel right there And it kept getting LOUDER AND LOUDER AND LOUDER, Then 2 minutes later here Comes steve...lol And that Was My JUMBO Massive Sticker's...lol And my first Wall build.. AND WHAT A HUGE FAIL!!!! no joke, JUMBO.....i found your house on ACCIDENT by driving over an overpass and i look to my right off in the distance all i see is MASSIVE on the side of an SUV I was like i guess thats where elvis lives LOL. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.