Ive rolled through Lexington and cars there are no joke. Saw this place called Lucky's or something, there were some sick cars outside of there as well as just normal ones driving around.

Nice layout of cars for sure!!

Lucky's used to be our biggest sponsor. We used to have 5 chapters, but some BS drama happened and we got down to just the Lexington chapter, and a couple of our biggest hitters split off and started a Lexington Chapter of Rollerz Only. It's simmered down alot and everyone's playing nice again now, but they aren't going to be a big sponsor anymore I don't think. This is what we lost by them splitting off and making a chapter of RO....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

65 screens in that H3 btw....and Dropmob members built that Supra for the owner. He owns a local strip club and just pays for everything to be done. They're all cool guys though. They just had some creative differences as far as Dropmobs direction and decided to split and talk shit. It's all good now though.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

wow those rides are intense

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

some nice rides, I really love the low lows. I grew up in the south and east bay area in Cali, and thats all there was growing up, lowriders, and hotrods

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn, sucks about the split. But crazy rides none the less. I love seeing this type of work. Wish I could even do half the stuff you guys can do.

dude, it amazes me every time I go over to my buddies garage and see what he's done. He's working on the trunk of the Jeep right now, and considering going with a gun theme along with the metal theme....sawed-off shotguns as the grab handles in the door panels and strategically placed elsewhere throughout the truck.

dude, it amazes me every time I go over to my buddies garage and see what he's done. He's working on the trunk of the Jeep right now, and considering going with a gun theme along with the metal theme....sawed-off shotguns as the grab handles in the door panels and strategically placed elsewhere throughout the truck.

damn!!! i HAVE to see these things in person!!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

some nice rides, I really love the low lows. I grew up in the south and east bay area in Cali, and thats all there was growing up, lowriders, and hotrods

we used to be an all Lowrider club, then when they opened the doors to the blue Hardbody a few years ago, it grew exponentially from there, and now we have way more minis than we do lowriders. I'm building a Euro lo-lo next, I'm starting it in the next couple months, and I have plans for it to turn out as badass as the Probe.

Archived