Steve, where do you get your 2/0 wires and stuff from?

I thought to be sponsored by rf you had to use all rf stuff, except source unit. That is how it is normally, I used to be "sponsored" by memphis when I had memphis in my silverado, but even then I still had to pay for the stuff (even though it was next to nothing).

I just want to know how to get the stuff, I could care less about anything else though.  I just want to know where to buy connectors, fuses, wires and everything else.

Me personally if I owned a car audio company such as RF I would give Steve [glow=red,2,300]whatever the hell he wants[/glow].. He could possibly make any company look good.

BTW got pics of your ride with all the memphis shit in it?

hm...i cant think of anything he'd want that he doesnt already have haha...cept maybe a t15k. he's doing his job though, I wouldn't have thought to buy an RF amp if it werent for this site. 

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I thought to be sponsored by rf you had to use all rf stuff, except source unit. That is how it is normally, I used to be "sponsored" by memphis when I had memphis in my silverado, but even then I still had to pay for the stuff (even though it was next to nothing).

I just want to know how to get the stuff, I could care less about anything else though.  I just want to know where to buy connectors, fuses, wires and everything else.

Me personally if I owned a car audio company such as RF I would give Steve [glow=red,2,300]whatever the hell he wants[/glow].. He could possibly make any company look good.

BTW got pics of your ride with all the memphis shit in it?

hm...i cant think of anything he'd want that he doesnt already have haha...cept maybe a t15k. he's doing his job though, I wouldn't have thought to buy an RF amp if it werent for this site. 

same here, i've now bought 3 power amps this last month, all bc of steve basically, he really showed them off good

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!