Fishbowl Yukon

Thewes

All the local cops in my county have never said anything about my tint and I have been pulled over a couple times. The only thing that got me was it was Florida Highway patrol, and pretty much their job consists of going to wrecks, pulling over speeding cars, and pulling over cars with tint. The FHP is so strict about tint they went around to local sheriffs officers and made sheriffs remove illegal tint from their vehicles.

And I had 15 on my windshield. Also after taking the tint off I didn't realize how dark the factory glaze is on my rear windows, I thought I forgot a layer or something. Went to gas her up today and just the feeling of the sun hitting my skin made me feel weird, I'm so used to the dark ass interior and feeling nice and cool, but fuck it, I had to do it.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

Well I was practically court ordered to remove to my tint because the good old florida highway patrol fucked me. I got nailed with a couple criminal charges due to searching my car, due to my windshield tint. And to top it off, not only do I get criminal charges, they write me a ticket for every thing possible, including the tint itself, my headlight covers, taillight covers, and license plate cover. So I got myself a great lawyer and all the charges are dropped except tint tickets if I remove the film. So shit, I did what I had to do. Sadly.

You Fucked yourself over Stupid, now your getting what you deserve.

this is all on you, no one else, stop blaming others for your problems, take responsibility for you actions.

They didnt Tint your Windshield YOU DID.

/thread