Fishbowl Yukon

Thewes

Well I was practically court ordered to remove to my tint because the good old florida highway patrol fucked me. I got nailed with a couple criminal charges due to searching my car, due to my windshield tint. And to top it off, not only do I get criminal charges, they write me a ticket for every thing possible, including the tint itself, my headlight covers, taillight covers, and license plate cover. So I got myself a great lawyer and all the charges are dropped except tint tickets if I remove the film. So shit, I did what I had to do. Sadly.

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

teamsundown-1.jpg

Cops can be real dicks sometimes... sucks you had to remove it... my dad has full 5% except windshield and only has gotten a warning over the span of 11 years

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

here in vegas all my years have never heard of the man causing probs over tint....that sux

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

shouldn't be tinting the windshield anyways, its illegal in all 50 states ( and tinting front windows more than50% I think it is)

Reason why its illegal is because when cops are looking for a criminal based on a photo or mugshot, then they got a guy with dark tinted windows next to them, they have to pull that guy over, just to see what they look like- to easy to hide what that person is doing behind that tint

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

here in vegas all my years have never heard of the man causing probs over tint....that sux

vegas FTW, they don't even get you for having your tail lights smoked

my tail lights are smoked.. never a prob.. only been pulled over once in the camaro and thats for not using my turn signal lol.. Indianas law is 30% all around... unless lower from factory... but i know where i live you can easily get away with 5%

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i can understand the tint due to drugdealer bullshit, but that yukon looked sick as hell, put black rims on it and it would be str8 murdered B) i love tint but the laws are stupid as hell, legal tint is not much darker than regular glass clearness, i think if i cop can have 5% all around ppl should be able to also, i seen a charger the other that blacked out all over and a tahoe everything blacked out on it, so i think its hipocritical to be mean to other ppl cause i dont like sun blinding me like hell, i bet with that tinted windsheld u could see good in midday but i unno bout night time, ied like to do 35% on my windsheld to keep the damn rays down cause my ac wont cool for shit cause as soon as the air gets to your face the sun done heated it up again, but ima get my doors tinted legaly tho, and cops ftmfl!, i seen 5 cops pull over 2 cars right behind eachother the other day and i thought it was a wreck but ppl was out talkin n ish, prolly just tryin to get there quota, i mean i dont have shit aganst cops my 1st cousin is a depody(sp) cherif(sp), but still they need to be ketchin other ppl than ppl with loud music and window tint with hid's, sry i had to remove the 20% tint i had on my geo to get it inspected and it was a pain in the ass to get off so i feel you on that man :):friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif