I Think My Dad Is Getting Worse

Okay update.. he's back from xrays.. mom is gonna update me in a bit when they figure some stuff out..

and she told me his nerve disease is called RSD

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Well good news... well not good but better than bad news.. He has a slipped disc that is pinching a nerve. He will start physical therapy monday.. and he declined pain pills...

damn man i feel for ya

last friday i went to my grandma house to take her to the store

and i almost didnt go because i had something else to do

but when i got there it took her about 15 minutes to get to the door and she was shaking and

stuff so i had to talk her into goin to tha hospital for lik 5 minutes

then i just called 911 anyway

and when she got to the hospital they said she was about to go into shock or something

like toxic in her blood stream or something lik that

but she okay now

hope everything work out with yo dad man for real

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

medicine is amazing these days. not just the pills/liquids but the practice in general. a pinched nerve is nothing to worry over from what ive seen/heard from friends. but i guess theres more to it than just that? hope your dad makes a full recovery so you two can get back to doing things together.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Yeah, the doctors just hope with the nerve disease that the pinch nerve is making it worse

Dude I feel for you. I will pray for him and your family.

Not to get on my soapbox, but man the power of spirituality is amazing. Keep your chin up and if u need someone to vent to hit me up man.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Hey brutha, we all need to get things off our chest every once in a while. Keep you chin up and remember, you Dad will always be your dad no matter what. Have you looked into disability pay for him? If he is anything like my dad, he would rather be raped to death by a Blue Whale than file for disability, but roofing and such (pretty much the same thing my dad does) couldn't be good for him right know.

I hope this works out. I have been in similar situations recently (friends getting tore up in Iraq) an it is never easy. The best advise I can give you is to be there for him and make him understand how the people around him would rather have him there with them weather it be with only one finger and two teeth or exactly as he is.

I hope your father will do much better and i have faith in him.. i lost my father on 12/24/97 when i was six. its tough and on his last few months we just wanted to make him feel like the most love person in the world. never in his life has he had a new car so we bought him his dream 97 ram 1500 and 3 months later he passed but hey he was happy. You need to stay strong and show him that you are all there for him.. (did you guys ever do anything with the company where he got injured legal wise) but i hope everything works out and please keep us updated because i am sure everysingle person on this forum is here for you. stay strong and help him do the same.

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Yeah, legally we did. It took almost 5 years to get a settlement and we went through 4 lawyers.. They kept trying to offer him 40k and they lawyers would say take it.. and this was without covering medical expenses either... finally on the 4th lawyer he was able to get $150 grand, medical expenses paid, paid for him to go to school and it was all a lump sum.

And at the time since my dad hadnt been working the house we were renting.. lived there for almost 4 years.. always paid rent on time, we were late on one payment and we got the boot.. So we moved and where we moved there were 2 houses and a 8-10 bay garage.. only 4 true bays but size wise 8-10... and we lived in the back house and the property owners lived up front. He got the settlement close to the end of 98 and the owners happened to be moving and sold us the entire 1 acre property for 60k.. we remodeled the front and its where we still live.. That was about the only good thing that came out of it..

Sadly he still could have gotten more money but he was tired of fighting