I haven't seen it rain this hard in years, and especially for this long Straight poring for half hr now, without letting up- This isnt cali weather

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest Powered By Hate

I love how you Cali drivers dont know how to drive in the rain.. when i was in san Diego everyone went 45 mph on every major road.. they normally do 90.

I love how you Cali drivers dont know how to drive in the rain.. when i was in san Diego everyone went 45 mph on every major road.. they normally do 90.

hey bro i dont want to start anything. but why in just about every thread you post its always some kinda trash talking or something.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

global warming

FAIL. Im sorry but global warming isent real lol. Anyways that looks like about half as bad as here lol! it pours for like 5 hours and its flooded everything. theres a river that goes above the bridge lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

hey bro i dont want to start anything. but why in just about every thread you post its always some kinda trash talking or something.

its because hes powerd by hate lol

FAIL. Im sorry but global warming isent real lol. Anyways that looks like about half as bad as here lol! it pours for like 5 hours and its flooded everything. theres a river that goes above the bridge lol.

so whats your answer to his question of why its raining so hard for so long?

so whats your answer to his question of why its raining so hard for so long?

No one can explain why... Just is. like ive told many people if global warming is true we wouldnt get snow in tennesee.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

No one can explain why... Just is. like ive told many people if global warming is true we wouldnt get snow in tennesee.

its just a cycle that the world goes through. well thats what i was told anyways. my pops said that its the same about every 10 years.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

that storm is headed my way..been screwey for a month now

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived