Sundown Audio

Jbl Bpx 2200.1

SundownTL3.2

hey guys i just got my JBL BPX 2200.1

this thing is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was needing to know where there r two of these:http:

Posted Image

is it one side for actual amp and other for neons???

also they r 4 ga inputs...

should i use 4 ga or just trim 0 gauge down to fit??? thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

PURE SEXINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like 2 Peas In A Pod

Posted Image

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

errm no no both inputs are to power that amp ^^ i would say it is better to trim some bigger wire... do you plan on putting a second batt in the back ? then 4 ga wire should be enough but if you plan to put it to your front batt then 0 gauge wire is the best... bigger wire less resistance...

skid

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

i would say shure it does ;) i got one gznw 15... 2,5kw rms i asked the ground zero techs if this sub can handle that amp... they said it would be a good combination... i had set the gains with an oscope sooo my amp is not sending any clipped signal to my sub but if i listen 10 mins at full blast to music (rap preferbly) my sub gets stinky so i would say it does more than that... :)

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

• 1 year later...

That amp is so sick...

I wish JBL still made the BPX series. They should bring them up again... I definitely know a few people that would buy them

777319156.png

or get http://www.darvex.com/SPT521/Stinger+0+-+4+Gauge+Reducer.html and u can have ur 0g and dont have 2 trim anything

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived