Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Nolte Audio Doubleshot


jamesadamseod

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have his phone number and he's no longer in Lincoln.

If you still have interest email me with your info and I'll pass it along.

wimpyradios (at) gmail com

I tried to post months ago but lost my login info, until I found it last night.

I know those enclosures are woofer specific so just any probably won't work.

Later

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I see your post is a year old but if your still looking for John nolte box a guy on craigslist has what he says is a "Nolte prototype triple shot" and he only wants 40 bucks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1737 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...