jamesadamseod Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Anyone have the plans for the Nolte Audio 12" Doubleshot? I have 2 Audioque HDC312-A's in a Dodge Durango with 4400 watts rms. I can fit a box 43w*13h*20d. Thanks
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 plans? as far as blue prints? good luck on that I know how they are built, kinda tricky, but going direct will get you a very sweet box, sounding, look, and made exactly for your subs I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
jamesadamseod Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 plans? as far as blue prints? good luck on that I know how they are built, kinda tricky, but going direct will get you a very sweet box, sounding, look, and made exactly for your subs I ask because the website is gone. Please point me in the right direction. I would love to get one from John Nolte himself. Otherwise the plans would be great.
lazeris Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I think I have the last one he built. Last I heard from him, as he was building this one, he was done with car audio. He said he would still consider making a box or two here or there but the cost would be significantly higher. I think they used to cost about $400 to 500 unloaded. This was last february or march. I lost his number, my old cell phone went into the ocean. I will see if he responds to an e-mail.
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 he just changed his website, I was on there recently I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 well, ok, nm then... He is on my Yahoo buddy list, but I guess he moved from Cali, to Florida, according to his profile but doesn't say when he moved there I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
lazeris Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 That was over a year ago. He was in florida for about a year or so. He moved back early last year. He is up in Lincoln.
kingsuv Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I haven't heard bout Nolte in a long time. back in the powered for sound days. I still have a DBL shot 12 box in my garage. I had drawings and calcs but those are long gone by now. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Forevrbumpn Posted February 25, 2009 Report Posted February 25, 2009 That was over a year ago. He was in florida for about a year or so. He moved back early last year. He is up in Lincoln. he moved from Lincoln, to Florida, back to Lincoln? I talked to him maybe 7 - 8 months ago, didn't say anything about moving anywhere, oh well I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
lazeris Posted February 25, 2009 Report Posted February 25, 2009 I just found his number. LOL ...and its disconnected. Oh well, well see if he replies to the e-mail I sent him. Hope all is ok with him. He did some great work. Some may say he charged alot for his work but I know I couldnt sit down and do the math he could to design his boxes, to me it was worth it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.