you could do a reverse 4 link keep your stock tank and do a blowthrough. or a remote fill for your fuel cell will work too.

dont do this. worst setup other than a 2 link or 50/50 link. run them all forward or dont run them at all. why not bag it then point the subs FORWARD instead of up? put a mdf over over your bed where the bed meets the camper. then build a box from there up. If I decide to go with an american bed on my toyota thats what im going to do.

oh, and just put your fuel cell in the back, shave your gas filler door and run a filler neck up to somewhere like behind your tail light or something.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

my fuel cell is behind the axle under the bed, i just cut a hole for the filler cap to come up in the bed. lower the tailgate and fill the cell, back on the road good to go. i even put the compressors under the truck where the fuel tank used to run under the cab, worked out great. standard bed cut with toneau cover, didn't need a camper shell even though i might upgrade to one later to bump it to 24 12's instead of the 8 that are in there right now.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

This was my plan.

Posted Image

However, with the box like this, I cannot access the fuel cell to put fuel in it...

What to do? Air or Audio?

Is there any to do both?

If your not planning to shave your gas door, you could extend the fuel cell hose to where the stock gas filler sits and your done. or you could extend it somewhere else but I for one would'nt put a fuel cell under my truck behind my rear axel cause if your thinking of draggin ass...all it needs is a spark and your up in flames.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Are you completely set on a Triangulated 4 link? Why not go with a SD 3 link and you can keep your stock gas tank....or hell step up to the 5-link like I have.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

this should be good......Why is it the worst? please enlighten us.

because then your axle pulls away from your tanny/driveshaft. it may "work" but its not "right". It lifts your rear end up instead of planting it into the ground (like a forward link setup). Just read up on it, it's not just me saying it, it's common knowledge that a proper rear setup is all forward, other than something like a 6 link.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

obviously all the reading up on a topic will never replace the act of doing. With 11" of lift WILL not put out the yolk out of a Nissan hardbody to a crew cab dually layed out on 24s and retain the factory gas tank. and as for traction a bagged truck isnt really a racecar so instant center or most other race inspired ideas dont apply.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

obviously all the reading up on a topic will never replace the act of doing. With 11" of lift WILL not put out the yolk out of a Nissan hardbody to a crew cab dually layed out on 24s and retain the factory gas tank. and as for traction a bagged truck isnt really a racecar so instant center or most other race inspired ideas dont apply.

as i said....it may work, but its far from the best. im not going to argue facts. i would NEVER ever suggest one to someone. There is no strong reason that will make it necessary to run reverse other than not wanting to do a couple hours extra work and 100 dollars more in money.

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

it's common knowledge that a proper rear setup is all forward, other than something like a 6 link.

My 5-link is behind the rear axel and I'll take my 22+ years of Experience with hydraulics over your "Common Knowledge' anyday....the day I drop my driveshaft then I'll listen to this so-called "knowledge"... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived