Sundown Audio

Anybody Seen Or Worked With This Amp Before?

cc_audio

I am always looking at new amps and stumbled across this one running subs simular to my very first system when I was 15.

Here's their website page.

http://referencehifi.net/index.php?id=x3000

This thing is long as hell and is working those audiobahns over rather well. Who's worked with this amp or audio brand. The specs don't look too bad. They look pretty good to me. That variable subsonic and bass boost is a very nice feature for some off-brand. I don't plan on buying it but its good to know this kind of stuff. So who's worked with it, or maybe wants to work with it?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

its just a different version of the audiopipe ap30001d

IMG00214-20090223-1605.jpg

same specs

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its just a different version of the audiopipe ap30001d

It sure as hell is. "Thank you gods of SMD!" I haven't touched an audiopipe product ever so I never would have seen the connection. I should probably look more into audiopipes products. Always classified them as a loud and cheap company. The kind of woofers you take to a comp to burb em, blow em, and throw em. I have seen an SPL setup with audiopipe covering the whole side of the van, but that was years ago. Thanks. Is the Ap30001d any good? Have you worked with it? Never become biased until you work with it, thats my audio philosophy. You should definately give me some brands to compare it to, just to give me an idea.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

actually im running 1 right now and i absoutely love it but im sure there is always better out there, but for 350-360$ the power is nice !

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

actually im running 1 right now and i absoutely love it but im sure there is always better out there, but for 350-360$ the power is nice !

I just scanned for about six minutes. So, looks like the Dollar/Watt ratio is impressive, and the're under rated, and they're pretty dependable, and have 85% efficiency.... And just look at those internals. Sounds like a damn good amp for the money. Might have to look into this amp for a temp install. Or I could really use that kind of power for my dad's RE SE 10s. Who knows.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

the 30001d is 2 1500s strapped together in a larger casing if you didnt know that as well which is why they are 1500x2 at 1 ohm its 1 ohm per channel

Team DC Audio