Sundown Audio

Amp Guts For Ap30001d

Team_DC-Derrick

i had 2 1500s and i loved them, i just wanted to clean up the wires so i swapped it out for a 3000... the AP1500 and AP3000 is no joke in my book if you can get a 1500 for 150, see if they will sell you a 3000 for 300, its the same thing as 2 of them LOL but the 3k goes for roughly 350~ on google shopping

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Why'd you yank all your stuff out?

my running lights wasnt working, i had no back running lights, no front running lights, my instrument cluster wouldnt light up, i yanked it all out and re checked everything to make sure it wasnt something *I* broke, then took it to a shop, and i didnt want the shop to have access to all my gear as well LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i had 2 1500s and i loved them, i just wanted to clean up the wires so i swapped it out for a 3000... the AP1500 and AP3000 is no joke in my book if you can get a 1500 for 150, see if they will sell you a 3000 for 300, its the same thing as 2 of them LOL but the 3k goes for roughly 350~ on google shopping

it's used on craigslist. Some places say they are a two channel amp , and some places say they are mono class d and put out 1500 watts

I might buy this just to get my crap up and runnign

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

194 is the cheapest i can find online.. if he has it for 150 and it isnt blown i say go for it, mine was a tank while i had them

Team DC Audio

Posted Image

Team DC Audio

ive seen my voltage go to 10.4 once and the amp never went into protect... but that was my voltage up front i have no idea what my voltage in the back was seeing with 2 2400 kinetik batts

Team DC Audio

Archived