yeah i still havent gotten the piece around the e-brake and the shifter, cuz it sounded like it was bout to break, scared the shit out of me so ill wait for a little. :unsure:

i pulled the e-brake AS FAR AS I COULD and got the boot up close to the top then slowly let down the e-brake while pulling the rear of the console towards the front of the car. It sounded like it was breaking as well, but you just gotta know when to let off :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i pulled the e-brake AS FAR AS I COULD and got the boot up close to the top then slowly let down the e-brake while pulling the rear of the console towards the front of the car. It sounded like it was breaking as well, but you just gotta know when to let off :)

Yeah i guess i bitched out a little early. lol, but i had the e-brake back and the transmission put on L, and i still didn't wanna mess it up. Cuz im paying for this car. When i tested the box in the trunk i accidently put it on my bumper. And no scratch just a small speck of no paint. But Damn does it piss me off.

Yeah i guess i bitched out a little early. lol, but i had the e-brake back and the transmission put on L, and i still didn't wanna mess it up. Cuz im paying for this car. When i tested the box in the trunk i accidently put it on my bumper. And no scratch just a small speck of no paint. But Damn does it piss me off.

touch-up paint from walmart.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

touch-up paint from walmart.

yeah thats probably the route ill take, it's just annoying cuz its something you work hard for and the tiniest things on that car will annoy me. you know? i just make pizzas lol

i WISH i could have my restraunt job back ... i make little money lol and dont get paid hourly.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I saw the box today at his house, very clean. I can't wait to sit in this bad boy and hear it slap. It will almost be as loud as mine. ;)

Arby's tomorrow foo!

lol yeah Your shit does hit hard though BUT FI FTW and how do you like that 27" Rockford Fosgate Sticked i put on for you tonight son? bree

i WISH i could have my restraunt job back ... i make little money lol and dont get paid hourly.

i love my job man everyone is hella cool and my managers are the shit. We have fun, but work hard. (Most of us at least) IMO its a great job to have at age 17

Archived