(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

lmao, my box is no were nere prefab lol, and is built to spec, but mine is sealed, i kno ported is louder but how does it sound on rock n country? lol mine will jam the hell out of some john michael montgomry :yahoo: lol, but i might redo it sometime if this shit im goin threw right now blows over, ima do an upfireing ported box if i can, i dont like tryin to tune a ported box cause i unno how really, and i use bearch not mdf so it chips a lil but it works, and i got minamal area to take up, i got a set of 6&1/2's and a set of 8's i gotta incorperate behind the seats also around the subs so what i got now is pritty much the best box i can do for my truck, 2 cubes each sub sealed, i unno maby more power? one of the tinsles came loose and i had to soilder it back so i dont want to fuk that up cause takein my box out = pain in ass, seats have to go, wires have to go, speakers have to go, its bullshit really, anywho those 10's look to be goin good, i hate it that kicker aint gunna be makein cvx's no more, local dealer said they cant even get em from kicker anymore so i unno, get em while u can i guess? they said its a l7 round sub i think, and the cvr is a l5 round sub? somethin like that, anyways keep up da good work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I dont know on the 12's. I paid right at $150 each with tax for the 10's. I like to keep all my stuff neat and clean. Makes for less problems down the road plus you can be proud when others see how clean your installs are.

Edited by CrashHole

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU