BME INK - This site is really good for ideas and has a TON of tattoos to look at.

BME BODY MOD - This site is good for seeing how "the other side" lives. Muah ha ha ha!! <That's muh evil laugh! :pardon:

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

http://news.bmezine.com/category/modblog/

same people, different format, some really cool, and really disturbing stuff

i'd honestly never do 99% of the stuff in there. Not out of being a wuss, but for my career and interests. I couldn't ever bring myself to modify something about me permanently, im too happy with the way i've ended up

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

http://news.bmezine.com/category/modblog/

same people, different format, some really cool, and really disturbing stuff

i'd honestly never do 99% of the stuff in there. Not out of being a wuss, but for my career and interests. I couldn't ever bring myself to modify something about me permanently, im too happy with the way i've ended up

Dude, I was just about to put some stuff up about ModCon. That's some crazy stuff. Split-cock is probably the craziest dude on the site. It's definitely not for the faint of heart. HA!!!

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

yea, i'd never do it, but i still find initeresting what people do to themselves

btw, link i gave contains lots of NSFW content...both the sexy nakie lady kind and stuff you wish you could unsee, you've been warned

and yea, split cock guy and " i dont like my appendages so i'll cut them off with chisels and homemade guillotines in my basement" guy are pretty nuts

i mean, come on, who really amputates their own leg, no anesthesia or help, by themselves, because "they didnt feel it should be there"?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yea, i'd never do it, but i still find initeresting what people do to themselves

btw, link i gave contains lots of NSFW content...both the sexy nakie lady kind and stuff you wish you could unsee, you've been warned

and yea, split cock guy and " i dont like my appendages so i'll cut them off with chisels and homemade guillotines in my basement" guy are pretty nuts

i mean, come on, who really amputates their own leg, no anesthesia or help, by themselves, because "they didnt feel it should be there"?

ha ha ha ha. that's exactly what i've said a million times. i read where this guy would just use ice to cool his toe to basically freezing, while heating up a chisel and then when the toe was cold enough, he would put the chisel down on his toe and tap the chisel with a hammer, and it would just amputate his toe. Because the chisel was blazing hot, it would cauterize the wound, making it heal very quickly. I mean....good lord!!

And i can't imagine cutting your dick sideways and vertically. :help: i love me sum sex too much, i guess!!!

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

that shit is wicked. ive seen that site before cause of when i heard of the BME pain olympics. im actualy gonna subscribe to that site cause that stuff in inturesting to see what extremes people go to. id never do any of that stuff besides piercings and tat's. thats where i found my dream tat at. very good site. just submit a pic of your own tat and you have a free membership to the tat section. i did it.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.