finkster Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 hey bro wats her number? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Eric B Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 PS, LOL, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO.. OF 4 YEARS, if it was going good i would not be looking to ask someone else out So you have a gf now? I like how u add that later on... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 In the words of Big Black... "Do work son"lmaoi literally live by those three words Dream Car
BassBoy69 Posted March 1, 2009 Author Report Posted March 1, 2009 well my luck I just got up no joke, I was sick this morning and just felt really bad.. But im happy to say I did catch her outside right before I was going to lay down, I was a little aggravated, and said fuck it.. cause it could not have been at a worser time. I walked down my driveway and she was like a few feet past me I said hey wait up.. I was just real calm about it and I asked how she was doing and how is work and all that and I just kinda popped the question and asked her out to dinner... she said id thought you'd never ask.. I was surprised for sure but kept calm, so I got her number and everything, so this weekend ima take her out. it seemed that she was waiting for me to ask her like you guys said... so I did it and when we were done talking she was at her bro's house and id said ill ttul. so all and all she seemed very excited to! - mission completed - 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
Tyan Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 well my luck I just got up no joke, I was sick this morning and just felt really bad.. But im happy to say I did catch her outside right before I was going to lay down, I was a little aggravated, and said fuck it.. cause it could not have been at a worser time. I walked down my driveway and she was like a few feet past me I said hey wait up.. I was just real calm about it and I asked how she was doing and how is work and all that and I just kinda popped the question and asked her out to dinner... she said id thought you'd never ask.. I was surprised for sure but kept calm, so I got her number and everything, so this weekend ima take her out. it seemed that she was waiting for me to ask her like you guys said... so I did it and when we were done talking she was at her bro's house and id said ill ttul. so all and all she seemed very excited to! - mission completed - thats a mothAfuckin LIE !!!!!!!!!!! my VIDEOS
BURRITO Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 well my luck I just got up no joke, I was sick this morning and just felt really bad.. But im happy to say I did catch her outside right before I was going to lay down, I was a little aggravated, and said fuck it.. cause it could not have been at a worser time. I walked down my driveway and she was like a few feet past me I said hey wait up.. I was just real calm about it and I asked how she was doing and how is work and all that and I just kinda popped the question and asked her out to dinner... she said id thought you'd never ask.. I was surprised for sure but kept calm, so I got her number and everything, so this weekend ima take her out. it seemed that she was waiting for me to ask her like you guys said... so I did it and when we were done talking she was at her bro's house and id said ill ttul. so all and all she seemed very excited to! - mission completed - her mission is acomplished... she wont be over to walk that dog anymore. LOL either that or somoene just lost a bet, that she couldnt bag the gay guy on the corner.j/k Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Mikesmith0890 Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 Yeah, My guess is she was trying to get you to ask her.. No one walks there dog for like 6 houses.. Good job bro.. now... PICS OR FAIL AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
BassBoy69 Posted March 2, 2009 Author Report Posted March 2, 2009 Yeah, My guess is she was trying to get you to ask her.. No one walks there dog for like 6 houses.. Good job bro.. now... PICS OR FAIL very good point, took my head headed ass some time to get that,.. yes pics for sure, give me some time,.. I dont wanna snap pics of her on the first date,.. she may think that,.. ill wanna rub one out to them at night, lololol 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
Mikesmith0890 Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 lol... she'd be right if she thought that.. haha jk.. I will give you the advantage that sometimes it is hard to talk to a girl you don't really know.. in my experience though, you usually have a pretty decent chance AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
datbenz Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 Youd be a hero if you wrote "SMD" on her ass I say do it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.