Bnib Kicker Dx69's $50+ Shipping (have 2 Pairs) Barely Used $45 + Shipping (6 Pairs)

goddamn i wish i had money. this is a good deal. a buddy of mine has 2 of these 6x9s in his car. super clean. SOMEONE BUY. lol

:D thanks man.

in addition to these, at one time I had another pair of them plus a pair of 5.25's and 3.5's. I bought 7 pairs of DX69's, 1 pair of DX525s, and 1 pair of DX35s.... 6 pair for home theater and the rest for my intrepid!

Started off in the cutlass, went to the intrep

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553176

IB3 22"

4 used remain, $50 shipped.. shipping will be $12-$20 for me, so I am only making $38-$30 on speakers I spent $100 a pair on and barely used. PERFECT condition, excluding the dust and spiderwebs from sitting in a closet for 2 years. The cheapest online I have seen them go for is $75 plus shipping... still about $100

I'm not losing anymore than that on them... this is no longer to make profit but to get them gone.

Too many PM's from too many places to keep track.

[email protected] ONLY

IB3 22"

Hey bro, my cousin needs a pair of these to replace his factory 6x9's in his Impala. I dont think he has paypal though. Would you accept a postal money order if he is interested?

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU