Jump to content

Rockford Fanatic Component 5.25 Good?


Mikesmith0890

Recommended Posts

Posted

okay guys. I can get a real nice deal on a set of Rcofkord Fanatic Component Set with speakers tweet and crossover, all brand new for about $40 + $10 shipping. I just wanted to know what you guys think about em quality wise? I believe they are nly aroun 50-60 rms

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

i have some RF Fanatic X 3.5s and they kick for how small they are B)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

ive not heard em myself but steve put a 3way setup in the rez of fanatic comps and they was loud and clear as hell, and imo worth the money really, cant go wrong with fosgate

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

Yeah ive always loved RF, just didnt know how well these fanatics were going to hold up, especially with a mild RMS rating.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

For those of you interested.. they are located at Dealercostcaraudio.com RF Fanatic Component for $50 shipped

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Are these going be okay or should i go for something with a higher RMS rating.. right now my amp does 60x4 @2.. but im looking at one that does maybe 100x4 @4 or @2..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

i have some of those in my old 86 gmc.

they sound pretty good, i might have to order some of them for the van.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...