Without Stripping the thread how would you get the 1/0 guage ground bolt out of the hole. I cant move it, thats why i couldnt finish my little install. i have tried wd-40, but it didnt seem to help. it looks like it is jammed in, which i didnt do. so any suggestions?

I would say try and get a smaller screw driver underneath the set screw and pry up while you turn it from the top. Good luck getting it out man.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I would say try and get a smaller screw driver underneath the set screw and pry up while you turn it from the top. Good luck getting it out man.

i tried that and broke the bit that was prying it. I just want to get it out i dont care if i need to get another screw.

Only other thing I can say to do is get a smaller bit and try and drill it out. I would be care full not to get to close to threads you might fuck em up. Other than that Im out of ideas.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

heat it alot and let it cool then put some pblaster on it its way better then wd40. reason for heating and cooling is it will expand and (expand the metal alot then put some ice on it or something that will cool it quick and it will shrink but the hole will stay the same..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I just talked to the guys at my local shop and they said that they could take a look at it so, ill just take it there, but thanks for all the suggestions