Second Skin Audio

Only One Sub Is Hitting

i still say get a new amp and see if that works, and not kenwood... if your runing d4 ohm get a ap15001d from audiopipe... you wont have any problems with it like you have with the kenwood...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

In your other thread you said the amp keeps popping fuses, now one sub isnt working. Dude, get a new amp and move on. I mean, overheating, popping fuses, one side not working.....How many more signs do you need?

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

was thinking about going with this amp :)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8515_K...+KAC-9103D.html

do u have a Kenwood fetish or something? :blink:

just wondering, i mean u saw how the other one took a shit on you and u wanna stay with the same gear?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

its not that, its just yours is overheating, other people have said they keep overheating, its not worth the risk to spend more money on something that will keep overheating, you need something thats built like a tank and doesnt get hot which is why people have suggested other things such as sundown or DAT or even audiopipes... theres other better amps out there.

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Maybe you and army guy can pitch in and buy him the amp YALL think he needs.

Seriously, if the guy wants to go with kenwood again thats his choice.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap15001d-p-1452.html

its sold out right now, but 30 more bucks and i never once had a problem with that.... give it a shot.. i think you will like it better IMO

Team DC Audio

In your other thread you said the amp keeps popping fuses, now one sub isnt working. Dude, get a new amp and move on. I mean, overheating, popping fuses, one side not working.....How many more signs do you need?

Yea it pops fuses when switched to bridge mode. Lol. I have it at volume 7 and it stays normal i put it at 15 and pop goes the fuse xD lol.

its not that, its just yours is overheating, other people have said they keep overheating, its not worth the risk to spend more money on something that will keep overheating, you need something thats built like a tank and doesnt get hot which is why people have suggested other things such as sundown or DAT or even audiopipes... theres other better amps out there.

Well from personal experience and seeing that my dad in the past once had a system as well with 2x 10's he had a kenwood amp and some shit name brand of 10's lol. He said it would never overheat and i have seen some videos and ppl talk about kenwood saying thier cool to the touch. So yea ima stick with kenwood. Amps... Moveing on to differnt subs later .