Second Skin Audio

Point Me In The Right Direction!

Wat up!! Lookin for some new bang for the Ranger(Ext Cab). Last set up was two L7 Tens. I wasn't satisfied! Lookin to step my game up!

Choices: 2 10's, 2 12's, or 1 15. Don't want to have to upgrade the alternator but will if need be. I will upgrade battery though. I am by no means brand biased!!

Wanting to hit them low lows with ease. Maybe tuning a T-Line to 30Hz? Does that sound about right?

Mids and Highs. Maybe 2 5.25s in the front, 2 6x8s in the rear. Think I will be able to blast and still hear my tunes? I would like to run them off of my deck I have now.

Looking for good, positive feedback. Any questions or specifics you have for me I will answer quickly! :friends:

smd3.png

DC Sound Lab!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Wat up!! Lookin for some new bang for the Ranger(Ext Cab). Last set up was two L7 Tens. I wasn't satisfied! Lookin to step my game up!

Choices: 2 10's, 2 12's, or 1 15. Don't want to have to upgrade the alternator but will if need be. I will upgrade battery though. I am by no means brand biased!!

Wanting to hit them low lows with ease. Maybe tuning a T-Line to 30Hz? Does that sound about right?

Mids and Highs. Maybe 2 5.25s in the front, 2 6x8s in the rear. Think I will be able to blast and still hear my tunes? I would like to run them off of my deck I have now.

Looking for good, positive feedback. Any questions or specifics you have for me I will answer quickly! :friends:

I have 2 JBL GT5 12s in a t-line tuned at 30hz with 300rms going to it, and I had 2 5 1/4s and 2 6x9s running of the deck. I had to do away with the 5 1/4s and run the 6x9s off a second amp because the bass was drowning the mids and highs out, but the final set up I had, was 2 tweeters on my dash running off the front channel on my deck, 2 6x9s running 85rms a piece, and the 2 12s in the t-line on 300rms, that was a nice balance of bass and mid/highs. I could make almost anything sound good :) til some fuckers decided to steal my 6x9s now my stereo sounds like ass :( hope my rambling was helpful

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Thank you for the links.

Would I be able to fit a 15 w/ a t-line behind my seats. I am 6'1.. Don't want to be crammed up!

No problem man. You wouldnt need a t line though. Those are kind of hard to do without a good amount of space. a buddy of mine has 2 15" havocs in a ext s10 to a kicker zx2500 tunes to 30hz and it slams. Did a 148 with the windows open and a 146 sealed.

4 10's!!!!!

no wall! with 1000 to each woofer

He doesnt really want to upgrade his alt though. with 4k rms, you would most likely want/need to do that