I have plenty of experience with this.

let me ask you this,

It seams you have made it into a daily habit. Can you go without? And for how long. When you are off the sauce do you always think about it and when you are going to get it next?

Your not an alcoholic yet, but are really on your way if you don't stop. If you were an alcoholic, you wouldn't be resuming in normal daily activities or even posting on here about it.

But trust me when I say, continue down the path you are taking now and you will learn what a real hell on earth is. Alcoholism runs in my family, I know way more about it and the program then most ever should.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have plenty of experience with this.

let me ask you this,

It seams you have made it into a daily habit. Can you go without? And for how long. When you are off the sauce do you always think about it and when you are going to get it next?

Your not an alcoholic yet, but are really on your way if you don't stop. If you were an alcoholic, you wouldn't be resuming in normal daily activities or even posting on here about it.

But trust me when I say, continue down the path you are taking now and you will learn what a real hell on earth is. Alcoholism runs in my family, I know way more about it and the program then most ever should.

Damn that really does put it into perspective. I've never asked myself those questions. Alcoholism runs in my family too but I never looked at it as something you can pass down to someone else, I really still don't know if you can or not. I always figured it was something that went in a chain from people in familiy's seeing other members do it. Then again if it's bad enough it can be the latter and people stay away from it because of those members, I still don't understand it really. Thanks for that advice though I'm gonna be thinking about that.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I've always been a party animal, for the past couple of years I've never been one to turn down any party or get together that involves drinking. I started drinking on a *regular* (every weekend) basis my sophomore year in high school. I come from Bardstown, KY (Now in Mississippi) and it being the whiskey capital of the world doesn't help a whole lot, lol. Anyway, I'm 18 years old now, and I still love to party my ass off. Yes I know I'm underage and whatever but alcohol resources are always plentiful (anyone knows how that is, never had to play Hey Mister).

Now I think it's sorta gone off the deep end though. For the past five months I've drank at least three times a week to the point to where I'm past buzzed. This past tuesday I went to Mardi Gras and woke up with a hangover, so I had a drink to help soothe it and ended up drinking the entire day. Another thing is I can always go for a beer, like I crave it. lol. I'll drink liquor but beer is my drink of choice (next to sparks), and it always seems like it'll quench my thirst better than anything else.

Drinking hasn't really taken a huge toll on my athleticism and it doesn't effect my everyday activities and I still do everything right on schedule. I just don't know if I should quit because I've opened a gateway to the rest of my life or I'll be ok. I don't think I'm gonna die from serosis (spell check?) or anything and I def. wanna keep partying cause thats what I do! Idk though, maybe as I mature more I'll just grow out of it. I would like some input from some older heads though so I can better make my decision.

Thanks everyone,

Lopez

go to a few aa meetings i have alot of alcoholics in my family im only 17 but i been to a few meetings and you can really see how it can screw up peoples lives

2 powerbass xl3 12's

us amp md3d

box built by marty center console

db link wire

powermaster xs

ford f150 ext. 1999

coming soon......

us amps md43

re speakers 6.5 in front and back

or type r