Think I Know Who's Been Trying To Break In My House

im gonna have to convince someone to scope his house to see if my stuffs there

its called the police dumbass

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i hope you get em , and when you do press charges and dont let up. im in the process of doing the same thing on 3 suspects that possibly stold my gun on the 22 of apr. dont give up it will all surface.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

its called the police dumbass

that may seem true, but its not always the case, sometimes it takes you haveing proof of where your stuff is before the police and go and search someones house. other wise youre dead in the water without proof. otherwise it wouldopen all kind of legal problems with police just going door to door looking for stolen goods...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

that may seem true, but its not always the case, sometimes it takes you haveing proof of where your stuff is before the police and go and search someones house. other wise youre dead in the water without proof. otherwise it wouldopen all kind of legal problems with police just going door to door looking for stolen goods...

x2

and im not sure if you have noticed, The cops dont care about stolen goods.

I reported it, but that isnt gonna get my stuff back.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

well said

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif