Another Video:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

• 3 months later...

BTW, this truck was traded and the system has been taken out and sold. Thread updated.

could i get specs on box? as i wanted to do 2 15's in my 99 s10, but couldn't figure a way out to get proper spec box. if you can get me specs and stretch of actual measurements that would be awesome. thanks

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

could i get specs on box? as i wanted to do 2 15's in my 99 s10, but couldn't figure a way out to get proper spec box. if you can get me specs and stretch of actual measurements that would be awesome. thanks

The only other sketchup pic I got of it is this one..

Posted Image

representing the dowel rods. The box was 7.8ft^3 net, 104in^2 of port area, and 13.5" long for 32hz. It played all kinds of music. Refer to the first ugly sketchup pic in the first post to grab demensions from

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

The only other sketchup pic I got of it is this one..

Posted Image

representing the dowel rods. The box was 7.8ft^3 net, 104in^2 of port area, and 13.5" long for 32hz. It played all kinds of music. Refer to the first ugly sketchup pic in the first post to grab demensions from

alright thanks, just didnt know if you used those dimensions or not from the first sketch up

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver