Second Skin Audio

4" To Close 8x 12" Hx2

Why more airspace on the right side than the left??

And the back seats are gone weather its in a trunk or wall?

i did that design in like 2 mins, just to give the guy an idea of what i was talking about. not to scale.

if we can keep the back seat, we will. so he could leave it up for passengers or down when there is nobody sitting back there. but if it has to go, bye bye

its a big ass binder. when I worked for them, I had about 5, I handed some out, kept myself 1

its my bible, even though I dont look at it anymore since I have had BB6.0 ( 4- 5yrs now)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

its a big ass binder. when I worked for them, I had about 5, I handed some out, kept myself 1

its my bible, even though I dont look at it anymore since I have had BB6.0 ( 4- 5yrs now)

i have looked through one of those a few years ago. looked intersting.

i wanted to barrow the one im talking about but the guy was not givin it up. ......

oh and ken this sub you made looks badass, i cant wait to make a huge ported box for it and hook it up to my modded 1501d.

thanks dawgy.

How do you determine output of a box with a horn opening like that? Does that calculate as a tapped horn, series tuned 6th order, or ported?

4portedclamshellorvshap.jpg
Edited by creyc

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

When your done with the box Pat, call me up, I wanna hear it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

putting 8 12s in a accord TRUNK is gonna be hell. if they do fit there is no way you will have adequate airspace for them. Wall that thang off and call it a day.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs