What Kind Of Coaxil

Just curious as to what the difference is with 2-way, 3-way,and 5-way speakers. I know obviously that a 5-way has more tweeters on it. I personally have a set of Kenwood 5-way 6x9's for rear fill but I heard some Infinity 2-way 6x9's they sounded incredible and better quality than the kenwoods. I also saw that higher end companies are mostly all 2-ways, does that mean something like speakers don't need all that 3,4,5 way b.s.?

no it doesnt matter if its a 40way. it all comes down the to quality of the speaker

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

With that cleared up can you guys help me redo my interior stage? I ordered an Elemental Designs Nine.4 http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.p...;products_id=46 The car is a 2001 Chevy Malibu with 6x9s in the back and 4x6s( 4" with adapter plate) in the front doors. I really wanted to just glass two sets of components in the front doors but the layout of the door is jacked up and kick pods won't work. Basicly I'm just limited to putting something in the factory locations.

I was thinking about those Audiopipe 4" tweeters in the front doors and some good quality 6x9s in the back. I just want nice clean, well balanced, and loud mids/highs.

i asked the same question about tweets in the doors. i was told no. ihave a similar setup in my gp. i have mb quart by9's in the back and a pair of mb quart components in the doors. More than likely you could mod the doors to make a larger speaker fit. if not infinity has a great 4inch. throw a set of tweets in the pillars and thats a great start for the front stage

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

actually you can find good components. just cant get a crappy brand or make

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

believe me I want to fiberglass two sets of components somewhere up front bad but the way this car is set up(2001 Malibu) its impossible to accomplish in the kick, door pods, and pillar pods. The design of this car is messed up.

BTW troy: do you have the 4x6s in the doors? if so what components and size are you runnin?

Edited by audioman21

BTW troy: do you have the 4x6s in the doors? if so what components and size are you runnin?

i have a 5 1/4 hole in my gp however in my other ride i have these. they are a infinity component in a plate set up. one of the clearest speakers ive ever heard imo.

infinity 4by6

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt