Can Anybody Help Me With Insurance On My Tahoe. .err Uhm A Question About It Anyways.

So. ..I guess you all know that im about to have my 20,000+ watt tahoe build back and im trying to find a way to get all the stuff in it insured.I have full currently have coverage thru progressive and there max "custom equiptment" coverage which is only a measly 5grand.Shit that wouldnt even cover my wheels much less my system.

Does anybody know where i could get a larger "custom equiptment" coverage plan?Like 25k would be cool. ..or anything more than 5grand for that matter.

thanks

jprice

i would check into state farm...they are pretty good about that stuff, as long as you have receipts and pictures of how your truck sits..i know one of my buddies is dealing with it right now and he had almost 6k in equipment and 7k in wheels. for the system they are sending him all the equipment and they are buying him a new set of wheels...

xa-1.gif