Second Skin Audio

Need Help

maybe your amps arnt putting enough for 4 of them, as stated befor they can be ran at 1500 rms a piece...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

then you think it could be the box? how many cubes is it? has all your others been tuned to 45 hz?

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ive messed around with a few different boxes the last one is 8 cubes after sub and vent displacement tuned at about 42

i m trying some 4" areo ports i only have 4 right nowi want to try 6 4" i m trying to get some decent numbers before daytona

do you have pictures of your box? and dimensions?

Team DC Audio

have you tried subs back port back? just wondering

Team DC Audio

well, in suv's most of the time, on every post ive read, subs up port back, and subs back port back sound the loudest.. have you tested subs back port back? and have you ever thought of just walling it?

Team DC Audio