Well.. Thinking Of Re-wireing.

Currently im running on 4gauge wire. I got my 1/0 gauge wire comeing in next week. So i was thinking about re-wireing. Currently i have it running throught the Driver side door and up to the hood. So its still kinda visiable but not really..

I want to pass it throught a firewall but driver side fire wall is CRAMPED with wires and my 4 gauge wouldnt fit throught their i can only imagine my 1/0 wire. I was reading somewehre taht someone ran it thorught the passanger side firewall but i dont see one

Im in a 2003 Jeep liberty. If someone owns or Previously owned a Jeep Liberty and have wired it for any pacific reason from the back to the battery, Let me know. Was thinking about drilling but i dont want to leave holes in my baby if i decide to sell her :( so yea. Help me out here.. Checked google. and only thing close was Jeep Wrangler. But i dont know..

Dont worry about it.. just drill a hole. Ive got atleast 5 or 6 holes in my truck from the firewall to the back of the cab.. none of them have been sealed.. thats me though.. if its that big of a deal you can always cut it 1" and later buy a plug for it. I found some at my local hardware, just black plastic plug that snaps into place

you could just take it to a audio shop, i know shops around here drill holes for it, just have them drill yours for you...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived