*tahoe Wall Build* Look What I Got!

whats up? did a little work today.. not alot, ive been real busy and havent had alot of time to do stuff. should have my btl's by the end of the week. ive still got alot of bracing and stuff to do. the top still isnt completely finished i gotta do some sealing with some calk and stuff then im gonna glass the inside. its been a slow process but heres where im at. im fixing to order the trip alt bracket from dc power and ive also i think let my buddy that owns a local shop here in mobile talk me into the fosgate t4k's. he can get me them at a pretty good deal but they will be refurbs. we'll see. im not in a big hurry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

what is the wall gonna be tuned to?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Look hot! What are you using to hold your box on your vehicle? You don't want the box to move while driving.

havent decided yet. might put some bolts through the floor.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

14jamvo.jpg

nice bro its coming together pretty good i think

stil got alot of work to do. you can see in that one pic where i just through a side piece together to get the cuts right on the front pieces. i gotta make those sides perfect and im gonna double them up along with the top. im also after all that is glued and screwed together im gonna put another baffle on the front so it will be double baffled but its gonna be one whole piece so you dont see any seems then ima put a 1/4" piece ontop of that for a beauty panel. and LOTS of 2x4's. im gonna do the glass last probably.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

14jamvo.jpg

Looking good man. Cant wait to see the finished pics.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Looking good man. Cant wait to see the finished pics.

ya im excited too i cant wait to see/hear it finished. if anybody knows someone who might want some speakers i have these 4 kicker cvxd4 12's. 150 each. but ya ill have more pics coming. i just dont have alot of time to work on this thing and i have different ideas in my head because im running into problems with the front baffle and top.i was going to make the 1st baffle flush with the sides and then put another baffle ontop of that one but i dont have room to get in with the screw gun around the sides of that box if i flush the front baffle so im gonna have to redo the front and just put it "not flush" if that makes any since. we'll see. im not in any hurry.

Posted Image

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

14jamvo.jpg

Archived