I went to high school in Blytheville/Gosnell. Yall got some snow! My aunt is still in Gosnell. Yall have any good shows in Jboro? I never had time in high school

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

There are a few good car shows here, but not much in the way of comps, I have not been to any of the shows in a long time, but looking around there are not many comps, except one local one day event in Blytheville this summer. The snow was a lot of fun and a pretty good distraction from the every-day monotony, but with the severe effects of the last ice storm, everyone was a little paranoid about it... When I woke up my roommate told me it was snowing and I told him bs, because the day before it got close to 70 degrees... But thats Arkansas weather, 70 degrees one day and snow the next. I actually had friends here at school that lived in southern Arkansas that have never seen snow before, so I had to show em what the white stuff is all about...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!