P4killer_ Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 Hey, Ive got a '97 Buick Skylark and Im planning on starting a new build soon enough. I have now, 2 "alumapro" 12's on a SAZ1500D any way, I dont want to spend $$$$ so I'm Looking at doing the following. I can get 2 Hifonics Brutus 12's (B12D2's) or D4's but yea for 130 shipped and I want to do 4 of them in the trunk. Wall is not an option, Id like to keep my back seat:p Im planning to use 2 1500's on D2's or a 3000 on D4's anyway. Im thinking subs up port back but Im not sure how many cubes to give on shared air. Hifonics says 3 per on the spec sheet.. any way the dimiensions for the trunk i think (i dont have them on me) are HxLxW 12"x38"x36" Ill have to double check tht later thx in advance P4 Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
kbreudi Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 I would say 8 cubes internal befor displacment, ~70sq" of port tunned to 36hz subs up port back! TEAM SUNDOWN 4 Nightshade 15"s 2 Sundown SAZ-4500 8 Deep Cycle batts 1998 Cadillac Catera SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.