Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Ascendant Audio Havocs Or Massive Audio Dmx Stage 2 15's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Need a little advice here, and maybe I'm comparing apples to oranges. I just sold my4 re sx 15's and need something to replace them with, after talking with Chris from Missing Link, I was pretty much sold on the havoks. Then I ran across the chance to get 4 new massive dmx's for almost the same price, These will go in the back of my h2, 17 cubic foot box, ported, tuned to 37 hertz. I have a ddz2 for power, so each sub will see about 1500 watts rms @ 1 ohm. Keep in mind this is for a daily driver. Just want to be loud with some SQ....So!.... the Havoc's or the dmx's?(4 of them)...any input would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Posted
havocs over the DMX all day for what your saying you want

The dmx's are more for burbing and not daily right?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...