Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

whats under all that tape? :sick:

lol. I know it doesn't look professional. Well the thing is I soldered the wires and had no more heat shrink tubing. And as you can see I'm not to good working with tape. Your right  :sick:.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

I appreciate your criticism. At least you were honest.lol. You think that looks bad I wish I could have taken some pictures of an install a local dealer had done about a year back to my car when I was barely into car audio.

RF_power_product.gif
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well my cousin and I installed the H/U. But we still have a problem for some apparent reason there is a popping sound everytime he turns on the vehicle. Anyone know why this could be happening?.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

Thanks for the link. Helped me understand the problem. But is there any other way to stop the popping sound besides buying that Stinger SPS Signal Controller. What if I wire the remote wire coming from the amp to the accessory wire?. Would that be crazy?.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

no it wouldnt be crazy. a lot of people have that (like me) so that you can turn your subs completely off. you would just have to switch them off before your head unit turned off every time. so yes, it is VERY possible, and definitely not hard at all to do.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...