4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

dont even go there with the romo thing, romo cant hang on to the ball himself long enough to get it to T.O.

hell he was out 4 games last season and when he came back he didnt do great.

im a cowboys fan but theres one thing you can always cound on form romo, either a fumble or INT EVERY GAME

yes i was refering to Roy

and calm down it's just a game

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

if you pertaining to Roy williams getting the ball, Romo doesnt make the playbook Jason Garrett does, go cry the river to him.

FUCKIN EXACTLY...

i think this move will hurt the Cowboys more then it will help, unless they start playing inspired football. T.O. does so much, just b/c he's such a big play threat. He can drop "x" amount of passes and the defense will still have to account for him (with a double team, or help or the top) something that not alot of WR's have the ability to do... which is a luxury for marion barber. atleast they'll have flelix jones back... the dual RB threst would have helped them out alot last year

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

FUCKIN EXACTLY...

i think this move will hurt the Cowboys more then it will help, unless they start playing inspired football. T.O. does so much, just b/c he's such a big play threat. He can drop "x" amount of passes and the defense will still have to account for him (with a double team, or help or the top) something that not alot of WR's have the ability to do... which is a luxury for marion barber. atleast they'll have flelix jones back... the dual RB threst would have helped them out alot last year

agreed, with T.O. and another decent receiver on that outside theres always that threat of a longball, now theres really nothing out there. These guys need to get over the locker room bullshit they all get paid FAT even in a time where alot of us are struggling for work.

yes i was refering to Roy

and calm down it's just a game

it's more then just a game to some people (me LOL :D )

and T.O. is my 2nd favorite player to Adrian Peterson.

But to your credit, Roy Williams hasn't really been get the ball, so lets see what he does when he gets the ball next season. B/c he is a good player, but he not on TO's level IMHO

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

and i know some of you are thinking how can i be a fan of dallas with so much negative to say about the team....Im a fan but im a realistic fan. i dont go out there with the mindset that no matter the team makeup that we are winning a superbowl every year.

I cant stand fans who assume that, just like i cant stand fans who are fans of a team thats constantly under .500 and talk shit about my team thats almost never under .500 saying they suck, its pointless

Cowboys Will Release Roy L. Williams

In addition to wide receiver Terrell Owens, 105.3 The FAN has learned that the Dallas Cowboys will also be releasing SS Roy L. Williams from the team.

Newy Scruggs, middday host for 105.3 The FAN, spoke with Williams late Wednesday night, where Williams confirmed the team's plans to cut him.

In seven seasons playing for the Cowboys, Williams was the starting safety in 98 games, recording 508 tackles and 19 interceptions. He was named to the NFL Pro Bowl five times, only the fourth Cowboys safety to do so (joining Cliff Harris, Mel Renfro and Darren Woodson).

The NFL outlawed the "horse collar" tackle following Williams' stop of Terrell Owens (while the receiver was with Philadelphia) which broke Owens' leg. The penalty was unofficially known as the "Roy Williams Tackle."

In 2008, he missed 15 games with a broken arm.

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat