Second Skin Audio

System Change From 2 15's Sealed

i know it can be done i dont have the skill to build it. the shops around here dont really build all that great. only a few sell 15's and its all kicker and jl down here. do you have any pictures of those cars or someone who could do a box in this area. my seats dont fold down and im sure it would have to be built in the trunk.

thanx roscoe

my neighbor has a avalon with 2 15's and the box takes up the whole trunk almost and mine is way louder he has 2 ported kove 15's and a us amps usa-2000

his seats down fold down and he has a whole cut in his rear deck but the sound isnt going through all that well i just didnt want to have the same problem

yes we do have pics but as they are not my cars I will get permission first, also they do have fold down seats. if you have to remove your trunk trim fiberglass the spare tire well and build the box into it, port it thru your rear deck like david did for bass4lyfes build in his camery (1 15 tho not fiberglassed just ported thrue rear deck) dont be afraid to get out there and fuck up once or twice b4 you get it down man thats what its all about. My first box was 1/2 plywood and flexed like a shoebox, but you learn and get better. Show the shops what they cant do.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the shops always give me crap about fi cause they havent heard of them and fosgate because they arent jl but they get mad when i shut down the guy who just a couple grand on jl w7 but my focal and fi sound better

ima just get out there like ive been doing and keep building it till u get it right

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

i thought i wasnt gonna be able to put my 18 in the trunk of my galant but i did took out the spare and went from there im sure you can bro

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

both cars that we have done the 2 15" set ups in required some structural mods to be able to get the box in. you may have a hell of a time with this. both boxes are fully removeable however. if you glass in the sparetirewell do get some more airsapce, that wont be an option on your set up any longer however....

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I HAVE 2 SSD 15'S SEALED WITH A T1K ON EACH. THE BASS IS NOT AS DEEP AS I LIKE IT. I HEARD A GUY WITH 2 12W7 PORTED WITH 2 JL 1K'S IT SOUNDED BETTER AND WAS LOUDER. I ALSO HEARD A HUY WITH A SUNDOWN 3000 AND 3 DC 12'S SEALED WHICH SOUNDED BETTER ALSO.

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH SETUP AND SUBS YOU GUYS WOULD RECCOMMEND. I AM GOING TO KEEP THE 2 T1K WHICH TYPE OF BOX AND SUBS WOULD HIT DEEPER AND LOUDER.

which DCs did he have?

and how do you like your SSD's? im thinkin about gettin 2 15"s also

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

which DCs did he have?

and how do you like your SSD's? im thinkin about gettin 2 15"s also

lv 4 i think you cannot beat them for the money i have t1k on each and they pound all day long my favorite subs yet i can only imagine my bl 12's im thinking about getting

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 xs power 5100r (front)

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

i think i might try havocs or dc i might just sell all this stuff and redo it again

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 xs power 5100r (front)

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

from the looks shocker has some really good quality stuff i would try them myself but i have DC

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841