Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

July 23rd at the Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville, IN a great combo will be performing.

Def Leppard

Poison

Cheap Trick

Thinking about going. Seems like it would be a good concert from 3 really great bands.

I'm assuming they'll have concerts around the U.S., this is just the one closest to me.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted
Would I sound really old if I told you I saw Def Leppard and Poison when they weren't retro? :lol:

yes

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...