The Eclipse Rebuild Is Complete... With Videos

Thank you. Sorry love it sounds good hits nice n low.

Edit: no compliment

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

i know they arent the best vids, but personal opinion matters here too..

the build for this car is the here

edit* woops, i guess i deleted alot of those pics

imo, this car sounds alot more balanced and the lows obviously are montrous

previous tl was 147.6@46hz

on the ear-o-meter im giving it 146@39hz ish, likely im totally off... with minimal drop off around the peak

plays well down to 28hz, would go lower but box design isnt aiding in that department

the owner is very happy, and is glad to have solved all the issues, and to be droping low notes like bombs

the best vids will come once the interior panels are back on, most are still off incase we needed to change something, so once the car is put back together and cleaned up, we have some winshield flexing and spolier damage to come....

the sub is only 2 inches from the hatch, so theres some good loading going on im guessing, cause it is way louder than expected for a rf1000bd and 15 fiq w/bp

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i still havent had a good day to get my usual caliber of videos... this is grainy but my camera cant take it

i have no idea what tl #s its doing, but the camera cant focus inside at all really

big stackss- materialistic (my version)

th_DSCF0042.jpg

we are suppose to reset all gains again now that his MLA is in and the batteries have gotten to a good resting point

originally set for at 33v(turning up to 35-36 since his voltage is much more stable)... and 4channel gain at ~10v (turning up to 14v)

so we'll see how that goes tomorrow morn

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 11 months later...

its baacckkk

what a long story to tell with this build, so ill shorten what happened...

EA alts suck, never produced amps at idle, so he blew his rf t1k from low voltage drops, and got it repaired

then crossovers mounted in the door got wet, fryin both front speakers and rf t400-4

so he replaced the infinity kappa 6.5s with polk momo 6.5s and repaired the t400-4

finally the EA alt died, but he didnt know so he was slammin with no alt for 4 days... which fried his rf t1k again... so FUCK EA ALTS because they never helped him, never!!! no CS

so he bought a mechman 200a alt, which does 14.7 almost all the time, an aq2200d and a stinger volt meter... we will be using the old 15" FI Q w/bp in the same low tuned box til october when he will upgrade to 2 12s or 1 18

the old rf t1k has a subsonicfilter at 28hz and we think that was hurtin his lows, so we will be lowering the aq's to ~20hz and set gain for ~1500w... im hookin it back up tomorrow for him

just thought id update this build, it sounded good for what it was, but it will sound much better tomorrow

TeamSundown-sig.jpg