Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

its a tough woofer. I think it weighs about 28Lbs if I remember right. People I should the motorto can't believe its the "low" line woofer.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I got them back from FI.

got the "Ice Blue" dust cap which is a vinyl logo. They also changed the style of tinsel leads.

Not in the picture is the upgraded copper coil.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got a white sticker with them so I thought I would try this

what do you think?

Posted Image

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

I got them back from FI.

I got a white sticker with them so I thought I would try this

what do you think?

Posted Image

LOOKS SICK DUDE.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...