Buy Battery Tomm Need Help ?

i have 800watts +800watts+ 800watts for mids and bass 3500watt +3500watts already have a200amp alt how many battery should i used ?

If you really have 7000wrms id say at least 3 Powermaster d3100s in the back.

But for some reason Im getting the feeling that your amps are 3500 watts PEAK each, and I cant think of any decent brand audio companies that have 3500 watt amps. So most likely youll be fine with 1 powermaster d3100.

Ummm, you might have to reword that so we can understand...

What amps do you have?

What Batterie(s) do you have?

i have 1 redtop in the front 2 yellow optima in the back 3 800watts orion amp for the mids and 2 matts 3500 for bass and 2 batcap400 200 amp alt right now i need battery power

Well, I'd think that if you could get away with moving the yellowtops (2) up front, then maybe 3 D3100's or HC2400's in the back.

well i was think about d3400 powermaster in the front and 2 d3100powermaster with the 2 batcap400 ?

no real need to replace the yellow tops if they are good.

Just get the 3 powermaster d3100s for in the back, and put the yellow tops up front, and toss that redtop out :)

The current is going to flow the path with the least resistance, your 3 big batteries in the rear is going to have less resistance then the batteries up front. Most of your amps power will come straight from the rear batteries. :)

PS: Powermasters d3100s have a higher ah rating and more amps then a hc2400. and are also cheaper at most places :)