holy fuck sorry for the thread jack btu there is a crzy ass guy in our town i guess a wrestler from what i have heard. so we heard he was cray and thought it would be fun to fuck with him. so first we ding dong ditched him, my friend has a truck so i ran up to his door and ring the door bell. in like two seconds i hear him running in teh house. so i take off and this guy is fast as fuck!!!!!!

so i jump in the back of my friends truck and he fucking chased us to the stop sign because my frend truck is slow. i honestly thought we were goin to die lol

shit sucked!!!!!!

sorry for thread jack and BTW the car ahalk isnt bad for liek sports and shit but if it is dicks and all that it pissed me the fuck off especially if they blackout ur windows

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Come on throw them pics up man! That stuffs funny as hell.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Someone has that disorder like the dude on superbad that draws penis' all the time...

Goofy bastards...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

We're gonna get him back.

He drives a little POS purple ranger.

All four of us are going to lift it from the back and literally drag the truck down the road somewhere.

Just have a few guys pick up the front end and stand up two cinderblocks under the axles, then move on to the back and do the same. Then that lil truck will just be stuck off the ground, lol.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner