NBA- Comments between, Mark Cuban, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwayne Wade

no doubt about it, wade is great, but he is still a rookie, the heat won the championship not just because of him, they also have great veterans like payton,williams and shaq.

[glow=red,2,300]In reality wade cannot come close to the skills of Dirk.[/glow]

but the NBA has turned into a lot of trah talking these days.

Fuck em all

Kings Point Gaurd Muke Bibby #10 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious?

no doubt about it, wade is great, but he is still a rookie, the heat won the championship not just because of him, they also have great veterans like payton,williams and shaq.

Fuck em all

Are you serious?

O.K., let me put it this way, If you were a coach today in the NBA, who would you take to start building up a team,

Wade or Nowitzki?

If you know anything about b-ball today, you know that there is a lack of big men, in the league, so when you find someone like dirk, who can rebound, defend and score, it makes him a lot more valuable than Wade.

i heard about this... to me sounds like dirk is just a sorry loser...

but i would take Wade over dirk anyday... but i really do hate his game style "drive to the hook and get fouled every damn time" it slows the game down.. thats the only reason he actually makes points cause he can shoot free throws and drive to the hook flayling his arms to get the foul... overall i would take Wade cause of overall points but i like Dirk cause he's a real basketball player..

Ernesto, dont get me wrong, Wade is great, but talki about folding under pressure, what happened to wade, when Shaq was injured?

Lets look at some current NBA Stats;

3 Point percentage;

Wade - .264

Dirk - .422

Free Throw Percentage;

Wade - .819

Dirk - .902

Field Goal Percentage;

Wade - .492

Dirk - .498

Now Dwayne Wade is a Gaurd, a Gaurd's role on a b-ball team, is commonly to be a scorer,

Dirk is a Power Forward, Who's main objective is to rebound, and provide defense in the paint,

but yet Dirk is ranked higher than wade, in wades own catagories, and he does not even play that posistion.

One more little thing to remember, wade has played in 43 games so far this year, as opposed to dirk who has played in 49.

The mor games you play, the harder it is to have a higher percentage

Fuck em all

Are you serious?

O.K., let me put it this way, If you were a coach today in the NBA, who would you take to start building up a team,

Wade or Nowitzki?

[glow=red,2,300]If you know anything about b-ball today, you know that there is a lack of big men, in the league, so when you find someone like dirk, who can rebound, defend and score, it makes him a lot more valuable than Wade[/glow].

Tell me of any "big" guy that has been able to stop D-Wade from scoring? Not only can he score but he knows how to get the ball to his team mates.

i heard about this... [glow=red,2,300]to me sounds like dirk is just a sorry loser...[/glow]

but i would take Wade over dirk anyday... but i really do hate his game style "drive to the hook and get fouled every damn time" it slows the game down.. thats the only reason he actually makes points cause he can shoot free throws and drive to the hook flayling his arms to get the foul... overall i would take Wade cause of overall points but i like Dirk cause he's a real basketball player..

He is! He needs to stop being a bitch and crying about last season and try to get his team back into the finals this season.

wade a

Ernesto, dont get me wrong, Wade is great, but talki about folding under pressure, what happened to wade, when Shaq was injured?

3 Point percentage;

Wade - .264

Dirk - .422

Free Throw Percentage;

Wade - .819

Dirk - .902

Field Goal Percentage;

Wade - .492

Dirk - .498

Now Dwayne Wade is a Gaurd, a Gaurd's role on a b-ball team, is commonly to be a scorer,

Dirk is a Power Forward, Who's main objective is to rebound, and provide defense in the paint,

but yet Dirk is ranked higher than wade, in wades own catagories, and he does not even play that posistion.

One more little thing to remember, wade has played in 43 games so far this year, as opposed to dirk who has played in 49.

wade is a 2nd yr starter, Dirks been here a whille, also that system is designed to get dirk his shots.

you can show me all the stats you want, but the mean notta when the game is on the line, and Ill take wade everytime.

3 Point percentage;

Wade - .264

Dirk - .422

Free Throw Percentage;

Wade - .819

Dirk - .902

Field Goal Percentage;

Wade - .492

Dirk - .498

But all the stats you posted mean nothing about how many games you play in. Only on how many shots you take. You said yourself he isnt a main scorer so i would hope the few shots he takes me makes. It isnt his job to shoot so even tho i dont watch the game like i used to i am going to go on a limb and say he passes to the players whos job it is to shoot.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"