DC Sound Lab

I recently made my second purchase from Rusty about two months ago. I have my Level 4 15 D2s running on about 1200 watts a piece continously. Since the time I completed the install and now I've layed down about 60 hours of play on the babies. I wanted to see how they were taking the 1200 watts (200 watts past RMS for those of you who don't know) so I pulled them out of the enclosure to do a little check up. The surround, cone and dust cap were all in tact. The leads and voice coils still look brand new and everything is still mint! DC is the greatest audio investment I've ever made, period.

I was so pumped after checking them out (not that I was expecting them to be in any state other than perfect anyway) that I decided to post this up randomly. The subs remain unscathed! I hope this serves as an incentive for anyone who isn't sure whether or not they want to run DC right now and on into the future as they read this, there is certainly no competition! Not to mention the damage they're doing to my vehicle! lol. :hairtrick: My 89 civic hatch rolls with the roof, window, hatch, fender, panel and all the interior flex. The rear view faces the ground the moment the bass hits and the side views pound in and out all day! My friends have to step out between songs for a breather, and neighbors from as far as 3/4 mile have called me bitchin'!

I'll post vids as soon as I get a hold of a camera. I own one but it doesn't record sound with the videos (Coolpix 4300). Once again sorry to cloud the threads with my random rambling nonsense but I just had to express my happiness! :lol:

Thanks again Rusty! :good:

Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

nice man !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I edited a couple things, I put that it was a 1000 past rms and didn't mention that they're recieving 1200 a piece. Oops! Typed too fast.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

ggod deal bro im glad ur as happy with ur lv4s as i am with my lv5s i cant wait to get up there and get a demmo ill bring the camera too not all that great but it works

i will be up there sataurday mourning

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

ggod deal bro im glad ur as happy with ur lv4s as i am with my lv5s i cant wait to get up there and get a demmo ill bring the camera too not all that great but it works

i will be up there sataurday mourning

Alright man make plans to stay the night cause the girls are already on the agenda! :8)

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Put 2800w each :)

Glad to see another happy DC customer!!

-Drew

2800? Can you say upgraded coils and 3000! :D

Edit: Not 3000 each lol, all together. My bad.

Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

I'm sure in my time with his woofer its seen blasts over 3k easy- its an amazing woofer and if its sleeping you just need moar powa

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm sure in my time with his woofer its seen blasts over 3k easy- its an amazing woofer and if its sleeping you just need moar powa

-Drew

They aren't sleeping that's for sure. They're seeing a good amount of excursion.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode