where can i find the lowest suspension?? lowest i found was 3" for front and rear and 5" for just rear. it'll be for an 01' tahoe. just wondering how low i can drop it.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

where can i find the lowest suspension?? lowest i found was 3" for front and rear and 5" for just rear. it'll be for an 01' tahoe. just wondering how low i can drop it.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

your original post was kinda headed in the right direction because in order to slam that thing you need to bag it ftw!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

your original post was kinda headed in the right direction because in order to slam that thing you need to bag it ftw!!!

lol. thanks. so you thinking bagging it will drop it real low?? because i want to get low but not touch the ground. probably a 7" to 12" drop. or as close to the ground as i can get.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol. thanks. so you thinking bagging it will drop it real low?? because i want to get low but not touch the ground. probably a 7" to 12" drop. or as close to the ground as i can get.

bag the bitch and you can touch the ground when you want!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Give it 1500 parts, depending on if you're mechanical or not, you're probably looking another 1500 for a shop to put it on.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived