The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

i would use spray cans on the pods but the box i want to be done in a shop, i know its weird i just like the way it turns out

Totally understand that, but I still think you could do it.

One day I need to let you check out the paint job on my box.

This is the best pic I have so far, but the pictures serve no justice.

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o469/Th...er/IMG_8812.jpg

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

looks badass, i just dont know man like i have a feeling i would mess it up i have a history of that crap lol

Well if you did decide you want to give it a shot you know I'm right here in town I could help you out with it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted Image

tonight i will be talkin to soundfx about painting my box for a much fair price, and hope to drop it off tomorrow if all goes well, thus ill be bumpin in 2 weeks finally

now i have to get some rca's and more fuses and fuse holders and prepare for a long nights of installing so over the coarse of the next 2 weeks i will be running most of the wireing and the computer will be going back in probley this weekend

i cant wait

oh and next week ill be getting some darker tint for the rear so i dont have them climbing all over the box

So you found a good deal on all the paint then? Good deal man, cant wait to see how it all turns out!

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

small update

well someone decided to dump like a billion gallons of rain water all over southern texas, ive never seen this much

but its started to clear up a little just in time for my trip down to h town to drop off the box and pods with SOUNDFX

well i made it there and back just fine

SOUNDFX = really nice guy know his stuff i have no worries about the quality of work im going to recive back

well i got a text from him maybe a hour after he had the box and he is already started working here is the pic i got

Posted Image

looks great so far

will post pics whenever i get them

thanks SOUNDFX and all who have helped so far

much more to come

Archived