The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

well apart from the console i have been listening to my truck and the rear hatch is rattling in places so tonight im going to beef up alot of the deadening back there,

(i still have about 90 square feet of rammatt to use) :D

i think ill go around and spread it throughout the ride on all the plastics that are resonating alot

well to start it off sence its so hot outside i added about 15 pounds to the rear plastic on my hatch i wish yall could feel how heavy it is

Posted Image

well apart from the console i have been listening to my truck and the rear hatch is rattling in places so tonight im going to beef up alot of the deadening back there,

(i still have about 90 square feet of rammatt to use) :D

i think ill go around and spread it throughout the ride on all the plastics that are resonating alot

well to start it off sence its so hot outside i added about 15 pounds to the rear plastic on my hatch i wish yall could feel how heavy it is

Posted Image

just did the same exact thing to mine.

I don't know if it really made that much of a difference though.

it definitely made me grow a pair since I hate putting the deadening on plastic parts but now I am going to probably put more deadener on plastic pieces throughout my car... doors especially!

I like that console though should look nice all wrapped :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

did some hard core deadening on the rear hatch tonight i had already 2 layers now i have more like 8 layers, i did that and that plastic peice

could be anywhere between 25 lb - 30lbs added to the rear hatch it wont even stay open looks like ill need new strong struts or something just thought id share with yall

Archived