Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

thats why im glad im from tx we have gangsta ass laws here but shit dude i say do what u gotta do to keep yo shit hope all end good keep us posted

True that, all someone has to do is step on your property lol. You can even shoot someone on your neighbors property if you see them trespassing or breaking and entering.

thats why im glad im from tx we have gangsta ass laws here but shit dude i say do what u gotta do to keep yo shit hope all end good keep us posted

X2 on that....we don't F around in TEXAS!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Well if you are planning on doing something, just park in your garage for now on. Anything other then that is just lame, talking about doing something on a public forum! just garage it man.

what do u think i said i just did in my last post........................

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

id leave the door unlocked and take all your stuff out and replace with all stuff you have sitting around and let them steal that and then file an insurance claim. after that id shave the handles and put an alarm in

Roseville, CA

you might want to look into investing in a bean bag or rubber buck shot shells.... go to firequest.com or cheaperthandirt.com and check out their non lethal ammo... buddy of mine works for the DEA and they use bean bags a whole bunch in their shotguns.. from like 10 feet away it knocks the fucker off his feet and he's going to be in some serious pain for awhile.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

i don't have old shit, she is just in the garage. and i found out the kid turns 18 tomorrow. lol funny

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I think depending on if the garage is attached to the house or not has to do with how you could legaly handle it. I would and have waited for people with my tipman and have shot at people when they arrived. When the cops arrive you don't say I knew and was waiting, make up a lie like I was going out to grab something and heard some voices or some shit. Im not saying kill them just fuck them up and try as hard as you can to get them caught by the cops. I loved the valve stem idea and the works bomb idea.

Archived